Use of Light to Treat Jet Lag: Differential Effects of Normal and Bright Artificial Light on Human Circadian Rhythms
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 453, The Medical and Biological Effects of Light pages 282–304, September 1985
How to Cite
WEVER, R. A. (1985), Use of Light to Treat Jet Lag: Differential Effects of Normal and Bright Artificial Light on Human Circadian Rhythms. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 453: 282–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1985.tb11818.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!