This work was supported in part by grants from the C.N.R.S. (ATP International, 1981), the D.G.R.S.T. (MB.80.7.0194) and I.N.S.E.R.M. (82.7001).
Different Temperature Sensitivity and Cation Specificity of Two Distinct d-Glucose/Na+ Cotransport Systems in the Intestinal Brush-Border Membranea
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 456, Membrane Transport Driven by Ion Gradients pages 47–50, November 1985
How to Cite
BROT-LAROCHE, E., SERRANO, M. A., DELHOMME, B. and ALVARADO, F. (1985), Different Temperature Sensitivity and Cation Specificity of Two Distinct d-Glucose/Na+ Cotransport Systems in the Intestinal Brush-Border Membrane. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 456: 47–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1985.tb14843.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!