Supported by National Institutes of Health (W. I. and R. M. R.), Muscular Dystrophy Association, and American Heart Association, Iowa Affiliate (R. M. R.). This is journal paper J- 11860 of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, Iowa, Projects 2361 and 2127.
Subunit Structure of Desmin and Vimentin Protofilaments and How They Assemble into Intermediate Filamentsa
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 455, Intermediate Filaments pages 185–199, October 1985
How to Cite
IP, W., HEUSER, J. E., PANG, Y.-Y. S., HARTZER, M. K. and ROBSON, R. M. (1985), Subunit Structure of Desmin and Vimentin Protofilaments and How They Assemble into Intermediate Filaments. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 455: 185–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1985.tb50412.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!