Present address: International Laboratory for Research in Animal Diseases, P. O. Box 30709, Nairobi, Kenya.
Filaggrin: A Keratin Filament Associated Proteina
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 455, Intermediate Filaments pages 330–342, October 1985
How to Cite
DALE, B. A., RESING, K. A. and LONSDALE-ECCLES, J. D. (1985), Filaggrin: A Keratin Filament Associated Protein. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 455: 330–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1985.tb50420.x
Supported by grants from the United States Public Health Service National Institutes of Health (DE04660, DE02600, and GM15731).
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!