This work was supported by a grant from the NIH (no. AM-32380) and the South African Council for Scientific and Industrial Research.
Isolation and Characterization of the Human Fibrillar Collagen Genesa
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 460, Biology, Chemistry, and Pathology of Collagen pages 117–129, December 1985
How to Cite
RAMIREZ, F., BERNARD, M., CHU, M.-L., DICKSON, L., SANGIORGI, F., WEIL, D., DE WET, W., JUNIEN, C. and SOBEL, M. (1985), Isolation and Characterization of the Human Fibrillar Collagen Genes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 460: 117–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1985.tb51160.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!