Cerebrospinal Fluid Correlates of Suicide Attempts and Aggression
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 487, Psychobiology of Suicidal Behavior pages 175–188, December 1986
How to Cite
BROWN, G. L. and GOODWIN, F. K. (1986), Cerebrospinal Fluid Correlates of Suicide Attempts and Aggression. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 487: 175–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1986.tb27897.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!