Cerebrospinal Fluid Studies of Bipolar Patients with and without a History of Suicide Attempts
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 487, Psychobiology of Suicidal Behavior pages 197–201, December 1986
How to Cite
BERRETTINI, W. H., NURNBERGER, J. I., NARROW, W., SIMMONS-ALLING, S. and GERSHON, E. S. (1986), Cerebrospinal Fluid Studies of Bipolar Patients with and without a History of Suicide Attempts. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 487: 197–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1986.tb27899.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!