This study was supported in part by Grant No. MCJ-9043 from the Division of Maternal and Child Health, Bureau of Health Care Delivery and Assistance, U.S. Public Health Service.
Maternal Health during Childhood and Later Reproductive Performancea
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 477, Mental Retardation: Research, Education, and Technology Transfer pages 27–39, December 1986
How to Cite
EMANUEL, I. (1986), Maternal Health during Childhood and Later Reproductive Performance. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 477: 27–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1986.tb40318.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!