These investigations were supported in part by a program grant from the Netherlands Foundation for Medical Research (FUNGO), which is subsidized by the Netherlands Organization for the Advancement of Pure Research (ZWO) and by the Queen Wilhelmina Fund of the Dutch National Cancer League (grant RBI 80-1).
Detection of Minimal Residual Disease in Acute Leukemia by Flow Cytometrya
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 468, Clinical Cytometry pages 268–275, June 1986
How to Cite
VISSER, J. W. M., MARTENS, A. C. M. and HAGENBEEK, A. (1986), Detection of Minimal Residual Disease in Acute Leukemia by Flow Cytometry. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 468: 268–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1986.tb42045.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!