This work was supported by the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation and by Grants NS-23522 and NS-20189 from the National Institutes of Health.
Identification of Trophic Factors and Transplanted Cellular Environments That Promote CNS Axonal Regenerationa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 495, Cell and Tissue Transplantation into the Adult Brain pages 207–224, June 1987
How to Cite
KROMER, L. F. and CORNBROOKS, C. J. (1987), Identification of Trophic Factors and Transplanted Cellular Environments That Promote CNS Axonal Regeneration. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 495: 207–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1987.tb23676.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!