Adrenomedullary Chromaffin Cells as a Model to Study the Neurobiology of Ascorbic Acid: From Monooxygenation to Neuromodulation
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 498, Third Conference on Vitamin C pages 28–53, July 1987
How to Cite
DILIBERTO, E. J., MENNITI, F. S., KNOTH, J., DANIELS, A. J., KIZER, J. S. and VIVEROS, O. H. (1987), Adrenomedullary Chromaffin Cells as a Model to Study the Neurobiology of Ascorbic Acid: From Monooxygenation to Neuromodulation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 498: 28–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1987.tb23749.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!