This work was supported by NIH grant no. NS 20396 and by NIMH grant no. MH 41252. The author is an Established Investigator of the American Heart Association (no. 860173); funds were contributed in part by the California Affiliate of the American Heart Association.
The Role of Ascorbic Acid in the Biosynthesis of the Neuroendocrine Peptides α-MSH and TRH†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 498, Third Conference on Vitamin C pages 54–62, July 1987
How to Cite
GLEMBOTSKI, C. C. (1987), The Role of Ascorbic Acid in the Biosynthesis of the Neuroendocrine Peptides α-MSH and TRH. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 498: 54–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1987.tb23750.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!