The Use of a GnRH Analogue for Ovulation Induction for Tubal Gamete Transfer
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 541, In Vitro Fertilization and Other Assisted Reproduction pages 75–81, October 1988
How to Cite
AH-MOYE, M., BRINSDEN, P., LEWIS, P., SIMONS, E., HANSEN, J., ROBERTSON, D., SERHAL, P., FINCHAM, E., SMITH, W. and CRAFT, I. (1988), The Use of a GnRH Analogue for Ovulation Induction for Tubal Gamete Transfer. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 541: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb22243.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!