The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609.
Factors Affecting the Developmental Capacity of Mouse Oocytes Undergoing Maturation in Vitroa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 541, In Vitro Fertilization and Other Assisted Reproduction pages 197–204, October 1988
How to Cite
SCHROEDER, A. C., DOWNS, S. M. and EPPIG, J. J. (1988), Factors Affecting the Developmental Capacity of Mouse Oocytes Undergoing Maturation in Vitro. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 541: 197–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb22256.x
These research projects were supported by Grants PCM84–11451 and HD21970 to JJE. Additional support was provided to ACS from Gettysburg College. SMD was funded by National Institutes of Health Grant HD20575. The Jackson Laboratory is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!