This work was supported by Research Grants 1RO1 NS23081-01A1 from NIH/NINCDS and RG 1801-A-3 from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and NINCDS Teacher-Investigator Development Award NS 00961.
Brain Transplantation in Genetic Analysis of Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitisa
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 540, Advances in Neuroimmunology pages 252–254, November 1988
How to Cite
LUBLIN, F. D., KNOBLER, R. L., MARINI, J. and GOLDOWITZ, D. (1988), Brain Transplantation in Genetic Analysis of Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 540: 252–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb27067.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!