This work was supported by National Multiple Sclerosis Society Grants RG-1829-A-1 and RG-1708-A-21, and the Regional Primate Research Center NIH Core Grant RRD0166.
Endothelial Cell la Increases Before Inflammatory Cell Infiltration in EAE Induced in Long-tailed Macaquesa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 540, Advances in Neuroimmunology pages 315–318, November 1988
How to Cite
ROSE, L. M., PETERSEN, R., MEHRA, R. and ALVORD, E. C. (1988), Endothelial Cell la Increases Before Inflammatory Cell Infiltration in EAE Induced in Long-tailed Macaques. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 540: 315–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb27085.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!