This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grants NS23221, NS23444, and NS21466, and the Veterans Administration.
Response of Rat Encephalitogenic T Cells to Synthetic Peptides of Guinea Pig Myelin Basic Proteina
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 540, Advances in Neuroimmunology pages 337–339, November 1988
How to Cite
VANDENBARK, A. A., HASHIM, G. and OFFNER, H. (1988), Response of Rat Encephalitogenic T Cells to Synthetic Peptides of Guinea Pig Myelin Basic Protein. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 540: 337–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb27091.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!