Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis Mediated by Murine Encephalitogenic T-Cell Lines Specific for Myelin Proteolipid Apoprotein
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 540, Advances in Neuroimmunology pages 343–344, November 1988
How to Cite
SATOH, J.-I., KOIKE, F. and TABIRA, T. (1988), Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis Mediated by Murine Encephalitogenic T-Cell Lines Specific for Myelin Proteolipid Apoprotein. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 540: 343–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb27093.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!