This work is supported by a grant (RG 1734-A-1) from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Monoclonal Antibodies Against the P2 Protein of Peripheral Myelin and d18 Protein of PC 12 Cells Bind to Antigen-Presenting Cells and Inhibit T-cell Activationa
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 540, Advances in Neuroimmunology pages 452–454, November 1988
How to Cite
DWYER, D. s., VANDERVEGT, F. P., BARTELS, J. and BROWN, G. B. (1988), Monoclonal Antibodies Against the P2 Protein of Peripheral Myelin and d18 Protein of PC 12 Cells Bind to Antigen-Presenting Cells and Inhibit T-cell Activation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 540: 452–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb27131.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!