This work was supported by National Institutes of Health Grants NS23444, NS23221, and the Veterans Administration.
Attenuated T-Lymphocyte Lines As Vaccinating Agents Against Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitisa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 540, Advances in Neuroimmunology pages 540–542, November 1988
How to Cite
OFFNER, H., JONES, R. and VANDENBARK, A. A. (1988), Attenuated T-Lymphocyte Lines As Vaccinating Agents Against Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 540: 540–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb27165.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!