Antibiotic Therapy of Early European Lyme Borreliosis and Acrodermatitis Chronica Atrophicans
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 539, Lyme Disease and Related Disorders pages 324–345, August 1988
How to Cite
WEBER, K., PREAC-MURSIC, V., NEUBERT, U., THURMAYR, R., HERZER, P., WILSKE, B., SCHIERZ, G. and MARGET, W. (1988), Antibiotic Therapy of Early European Lyme Borreliosis and Acrodermatitis Chronica Atrophicans. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 539: 324–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1988.tb31867.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!