This work supported by grants from the Veterans Administration and the National Institute of Drug Abuse (Grant # RO1-DA03999).
Opioids Are They Regulators of Feeding?a
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 575, The Psychobiology of Human Eating Disorders: Preclinical and Clinical Perspectives pages 209–220, December 1989
How to Cite
LEVINE, A. S. and BILLINGTON, C. J. (1989), Opioids Are They Regulators of Feeding?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 575: 209–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1989.tb53244.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!