These studies were supported by the Department of Anesthesiology of the Medical College of Wisconsin and by the Research Service of the VA.
Cardiac Mapping of Regional Glucose Utilization in Fetal Cats, Rabbits, and Chicks Using [14C]2-Deoxyglucosea
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 588, Embryonic Origins of Defective Heart Development pages 250–272, April 1990
How to Cite
KOSTREVA, D. R. (1990), Cardiac Mapping of Regional Glucose Utilization in Fetal Cats, Rabbits, and Chicks Using [14C]2-Deoxyglucose. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 588: 250–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1990.tb13215.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!