This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid from the American Heart Association, Georgia affiliate, and NIH Grants HL 36059 and HD 17063. Dr. Kirby is an Established Investigator of the American Heart Association, with funds contributed in part by the Georgia affiliate.
Experimentally Induced Long QT Syndrome in the Chick Embryoa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 588, Embryonic Origins of Defective Heart Development pages 314–322, April 1990
How to Cite
CHRISTIANSEN, J. L. and KIRBY, M. L. (1990), Experimentally Induced Long QT Syndrome in the Chick Embryo. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 588: 314–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1990.tb13221.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!