This work was supported by the Norwegian Research Council for Science and the Humanities (NAVF), the Nansen Foundation, the Meltzer Foundation, and the Norwegian Marshall Fund.
Proactive Actions of Psychological Stress on Gastric Ulceration in Rats—Real Psychobiologya
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 597, Neurobiology of Stress Ulcers pages 191–200, July 1990
How to Cite
MURISON, R. and OVERMIER, J. B. (1990), Proactive Actions of Psychological Stress on Gastric Ulceration in Rats—Real Psychobiology. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 597: 191–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1990.tb16167.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!