This research was supported primarily by grants from the National Institutes of Health. Michael P. Bevilacqua, M.D., Ph.D. is a Pew Scholar and Myron I. Cybulsky, M.D. is a fellow of the Canadian Medical Research Council.
Endothelial-Dependent Mechanisms of Leukocyte Adhesion in Inflammation and Atherosclerosisa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 598, Atherosclerosis II: Recent Progress in Atherosclerosis Research pages 77–85, August 1990
How to Cite
GIMBRONE, M. A., BEVILACQUA, M. P. and CYBULSKY, M. I. (1990), Endothelial-Dependent Mechanisms of Leukocyte Adhesion in Inflammation and Atherosclerosis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 598: 77–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1990.tb42279.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!