Most of the research in this paper was part of a project grant to V.A.R. and A.G.M. by the Medical Research Council, U.K. (G8610976/SB). The seasonal variation studies were financed by Golaz, S.A. K. Hamada is supported by Kanebo Ltd.
Androgens and the Hair Follicle
Cultured Human Dermal Papilla Cells as a Model Systema
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 642, The Molecular and Structural Biology of Hair pages 355–375, December 1991
How to Cite
RANDALL, V. A., THORNTON, M. J., HAMADA, K., REDFERN, C. P. F., NUTBROWN, M., EBLING, F. J. G. and MESSENGER, A. G. (1991), Androgens and the Hair Follicle. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 642: 355–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1991.tb24401.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!