Supported by travel grants from the Swedish Medical Research Council and the Swedish Epilepsy Society.
Late Auditory Evoked Potentials in Alcoholics
Identifying Those with a History of Epileptic Seizures during Withdrawal
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 620, Windows on the Brain: Neuropsychology's Technological Frontiers pages 73–81, April 1991
How to Cite
NEIMAN, J., NOLDY, N. E., EL-NESR, B., McDONOUGH, M. and CARLEN, P. L. (1991), Late Auditory Evoked Potentials in Alcoholics. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 620: 73–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1991.tb51575.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!