Supported by DAMD17–86-C-6042 of the U.S. Army Research and Development Command, Fort Detrick, Frederick, Maryland.
Chemotherapeutic Prevention of Complications Caused by Vaccinia Virus-Vectored Immunogena
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 653, Tropical Veterinary Medicine: Current Issues and Perspectives pages 334–343, June 1992
How to Cite
TIGNOR, G. H., KENDE, M. and HANHAM, C. A. (1992), Chemotherapeutic Prevention of Complications Caused by Vaccinia Virus-Vectored Immunogen. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 653: 334–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1992.tb19660.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!