This work was supported by USPHS grants RO 1 DA 000586 and P50 DA 5186 and by the Department of Veterans AEairs. Portions of this review were previously presented at a NIDA technical review. This paper was presented in part at the 26th annual meeting of the Association for Research on Nervous and Mental Disease; see Kkrence 47.
Classical Conditioning in Drug-Dependent Humansa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 654, The Neurobiology of Drug and Alcohol Addiction pages 400–415, June 1992
How to Cite
O'BRIEN, C. P., CHILDRESS, A. R., McLELLAN, A. T. and EHRMAN, R. (1992), Classical Conditioning in Drug-Dependent Humans. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 654: 400–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1992.tb25984.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!