This work was supported by National Institutes of Health grant RO1 HL28543.
Chimeric Rat Na,K-ATPase α1/α3* Isoforms
Analysis of the Structural Basis for Differences in Na+ Requirements in the α1 and α3* Isoformsa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 671, Ion-Motive ATPases: Structure, Function, and Regulation pages 120–133, November 1992
How to Cite
JEWELL, E. A. and LINGREL, J. B. (1992), Chimeric Rat Na,K-ATPase α1/α3* Isoforms. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 671: 120–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1992.tb43790.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!