Department of Psychology, SUNY at Buffalo, 235 Park Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260.
Methodological Issues and Ten-Year Outcomes for Obese Childrena
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 699, Prevention and Treatment of Childhood Obesity pages 237–249, October 1993
How to Cite
EPSTEIN, L. H. (1993), Methodological Issues and Ten-Year Outcomes for Obese Children. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 699: 237–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1993.tb18854.x
The research presented in this paper was funded in part by the following grants: HD MH 12520, HD 16411, HD 19532, and HD 20829.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!