This project was supported by NIH NCI CA 52905, 5M01 RR060620, the Helena Rubenstein Foundation, and the Children's Blood Foundation.
Altered Immune Function in a Morbidly Obese Pediatric Populationa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 699, Prevention and Treatment of Childhood Obesity pages 253–256, October 1993
How to Cite
BOECK, M. A., CHEN, C. and CUNNINGHAM-RUNDLES, S. (1993), Altered Immune Function in a Morbidly Obese Pediatric Population. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 699: 253–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1993.tb18856.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!