Work conducted in our laboratories is supported by National Institutes of Health Grants AA08204, HD28860, HD19593, and a cooperative agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency.
Postulated Mechanisms Underlying the Development of Neural Tube Defects. Insights from in Vitro and in Vivo Studiesa
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 678, Maternal Nutrition and Pregnancy Outcome pages 8–21, March 1993
How to Cite
SULIK, K. K. and SADLER, T. W. (1993), Postulated Mechanisms Underlying the Development of Neural Tube Defects. Insights from in Vitro and in Vivo Studies. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 678: 8–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1993.tb26106.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!