Vitamin E-deficient LDL sample from Hamburg, Germany. Supported by National Institutes of Health Grant #RO1 CA47597-04, Henkel Corporation, and the Palm Oil Institute of Malaysia (PORIM).
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 691, Carotenoids in Human Health pages 48–60, December 1993
How to Cite
PACKER, L. (1993), Antioxidant Action of Carotenoids in Vitro and in Vivo and Protection against Oxidation of Human Low-Density Lipoproteins,. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 691: 48–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1993.tb26156.x
This research was supported by funds provided by the Cigarette and Tobacco Surtax Fund of the State of California through the Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program of the University of California, Grant RT-28, and by funds from the Council for Tobacco Research, Grant 444018.
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!