This work was partially sponsored by support to A. S. Waggoner from NIH Grant No. NS 19353 and by the Western Pennsylvania Advanced Technology Center through Pennsylvania's Ben Franklin Partnership.
A New Fluorescent Antibody Label for Three-Color Flow Cytometry with a Single Lasera
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 677, Clinical Flow Cytometry pages 185–193, March 1993
How to Cite
WAGGONER, A. S., ERNST, L. A., CHEN, C.-H. and RECHTENWALD, D. J. (1993), PE-CY5. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 677: 185–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1993.tb38776.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!