Current affiliation: Department of Geriatric Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
An Integrator of Pathophysiological Stimuli in Atherogenesisa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 748, Atherosclerosis III: Recent Advances in Atherosclerosis Research pages 122–131, January 1994
How to Cite
GIMBRONE, M. A., CYBULSKY, M. I., KUME, N., COLLINS, T. and RESNICK, N. (1994), Vascular Endothelium. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 748: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1994.tb17312.x
The original studies described in this chapter were conducted in the Vascular Research Division of the Department of Pathology at the Brigham and Women's Hospital, and were supported primarily by research grants from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (P01-HL-36028, R01-HL-45563), and research training fellowships from the National Institutes of Health (T32-HL-07627) to Dr. Resnick and from the Massachusetts Affiliate of the American Heart Association to Dr. Kume.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!