Current affiliation: Department of Geriatric Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
An Integrator of Pathophysiological Stimuli in Atherogenesisa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 748, Atherosclerosis III: Recent Advances in Atherosclerosis Research pages 122–131, January 1994
How to Cite
GIMBRONE, M. A., CYBULSKY, M. I., KUME, N., COLLINS, T. and RESNICK, N. (1994), Vascular Endothelium. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 748: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1994.tb17312.x
The original studies described in this chapter were conducted in the Vascular Research Division of the Department of Pathology at the Brigham and Women's Hospital, and were supported primarily by research grants from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (P01-HL-36028, R01-HL-45563), and research training fellowships from the National Institutes of Health (T32-HL-07627) to Dr. Resnick and from the Massachusetts Affiliate of the American Heart Association to Dr. Kume.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!