This work was supported by National Science Foundation Grant IBN 9121262. One of the authors (B. P.) is supported by a Feodor Lynen fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
Melatonin—A Highly Potent Endogenous Radical Scavenger and Electron Donor: New Aspects of the Oxidation Chemistry of this Indole Accessed in vitroa
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 738, The Neurobiology of NO* and *OH pages 419–420, November 1994
How to Cite
POEGGELER, B., SAARELA, S., REITER, R. J., TAN, D.-X., CHEN, L.-D., MANCHESTER, L. C. and BARLOW-WALDEN, L. R. (1994), Melatonin—A Highly Potent Endogenous Radical Scavenger and Electron Donor: New Aspects of the Oxidation Chemistry of this Indole Accessed in vitro. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 738: 419–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1994.tb21831.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!