This work was supported by grants from the Telethon-Italia and from the CNR Target Project on Biotechnology and Bioinstrumentation.
Tetanus and Botulinum Neurotoxins Are Zinc Proteases Specific for Components of the Neuroexocytosis Apparatusa
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 710, Toxins and Exocytosis pages 65–75, March 1994
How to Cite
SCHIAVO, G., ROSSETTO, O., BENFENATI, F., POULAIN, B. and MONTECUCCO, C. (1994), Tetanus and Botulinum Neurotoxins Are Zinc Proteases Specific for Components of the Neuroexocytosis Apparatus. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 710: 65–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1994.tb26614.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!