On leave from the School of Medical Technology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.
Size Variation of a Major Serotype-Specific Antigen of Ureaplasma urealyticum
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 730, Microbial Pathogenesis and Immune Response pages 299–301, September 1994
How to Cite
ZHENG, X., TENG, L.-J., GLASS, J. I., BLANCHARD, A., CAO, Z., KEMPF, M. C., WATSON, H. L. and CASSELL, G. H. (1994), Size Variation of a Major Serotype-Specific Antigen of Ureaplasma urealyticum. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 730: 299–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1994.tb44272.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!