Work by the authors was supported by National Science Foundation Grant IBN 91 21262. BP is a postdoctoral fellow supported by a Feodor Lynen stipendium of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation; AMP is a postdoctoral fellow supported by the Fogarty International Center. SS was supported by the Academy of Finland.
Melatonin As a Free Radical Scavenger: Implications for Aging and Age-Related Diseasesa
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
REITER, R. J., TAN, D.-X., POEGGELER, B., MENENDEZ-PELAEZ, A., CHEN, L.-D. and SAARELA, S. (1994), Melatonin As a Free Radical Scavenger: Implications for Aging and Age-Related Diseases. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 719: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1994.tb56817.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!