Age-Related Fibrillar Material in Mouse Brain
Assessing Its Potential as a Biomarker of Aging and as a Model of Human Neurodegenerative Disease
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
JUCKER, M. and INGRAM, D. K. (1994), Age-Related Fibrillar Material in Mouse Brain. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 719: 238–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1994.tb56832.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!