Breast Cancer in African-American Families
Risk Perception, Cancer Worry, and Screening Practices of First-Degree Relatives
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
ROYAK-SCHALER, R., DEVELLIS, B. M., SORENSON, J. R., WILSON, K. R., LANNIN, D. R. and EMERSON, J. A. (1995), Breast Cancer in African-American Families. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 768: 281–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb12141.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!