Pleiotropic Defects of IL-6—deficient Mice Including Early Hematopoiesis, T and B Cell Function, and Acute Phase Responses
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 762, Interleukin-6-Type Cytokines pages 308–318, July 1995
How to Cite
KOPF, M., RAMSAY, A., BROMBACHER, F., BAUMANN, H., FREER, G., GALANOS, C., GUTIERREZ-RAMOS, J.-C. and KÖHLER, G. (1995), Pleiotropic Defects of IL-6—deficient Mice Including Early Hematopoiesis, T and B Cell Function, and Acute Phase Responses. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 762: 308–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb32335.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!