Interleukin-6 Serum Levels in Depressed Patients before and after Treatment with Fluoxetine
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 762, Interleukin-6-Type Cytokines pages 474–476, July 1995
How to Cite
SŁUŻEWSKA, A., RYBAKOWSKI, J. K., LACIAK, M., MACKIEWICZ, A., SOBIESKA, M. and WIKTOROWICV, K. (1995), Interleukin-6 Serum Levels in Depressed Patients before and after Treatment with Fluoxetine. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 762: 474–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb32372.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!