J.D.C. holds the Edwin L. Cox Distinguished Chair in Immunology and Genetics at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and is supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Health (AI-12127 and GM-31689). G.F.W. is supported in part by the Texas Department Ladies Auxiliary, Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 62–71, September 1995
How to Cite
WIDHOPF, G. F., PASCUAL, V., BAER, R. and CAPRA, J. D. (1995), Characterization and Genomic Mapping of a Novel Leader Peptide Associated with the Human VH4–21 (VH4–34) Gene Segment. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 62–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55807.x
VH4–34 is the new designation assigned to VH4–21 by Matsuda et al.6 based on its location within the human VH locus.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!