J.E.F. was supported by a National Institutes of Health training grant (NIH 5T32AI07290). Present address: DNAK, Palo Alto, CA.
Mechanistic Properties of Immunoglobulin Somatic Mutation
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 187–188, September 1995
How to Cite
FORD, J. E., MCHEYZER-WILLIAMS, M. G. and LIEBER, M. R. (1995), Mechanistic Properties of Immunoglobulin Somatic Mutation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 187–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55824.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!