These studies were supported by Tenovus and the Wessex Medical Trust, United Kingdom.
Pattern of Usage of the VH4–21 Gene by B Lymphocytes in a Patient with EBV Infection Indicates Ongoing Mutation and Class Switchinga
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 195–197, September 1995
How to Cite
CHAPMAN, C., SPELLERBERG, M., HAMBLIN, T. and STEVENSON, F. (1995), Pattern of Usage of the VH4–21 Gene by B Lymphocytes in a Patient with EBV Infection Indicates Ongoing Mutation and Class Switching. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 195–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55827.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!