This work was supported, in part, by National Institutes of Health Grants A107051, A133621, A134568, AR20216, and AR30555.
Developmental Regulation of the Human Antibody Repertoirea
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 242–260, September 1995
How to Cite
SCHROEDER, H. W., MORTARI, F., SHIOKAWA, S., KIRKHAM, P. M., ELGAVISH, R. A. and BERTRAND, F. E. (1995), Developmental Regulation of the Human Antibody Repertoire. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 242–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55834.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!