This study was supported in part by Grant No. 857–0514 C from Endowment for the Neurosciences and Grant No. 857–0593 A from The Association for Research of Childhood Cancer.
Human IgH-V Gene Repertoire in Neonatal Cord Blood, Adult Peripheral Blood, and EBV-Transformed Cellsa
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 261–264, September 1995
How to Cite
CHOI, Y., RICKERT, M. H., BALLOW, M. and GREENBERG, S. J. (1995), Human IgH-V Gene Repertoire in Neonatal Cord Blood, Adult Peripheral Blood, and EBV-Transformed Cells. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 261–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55835.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!